Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Crutches No More

Yea, yea, yea, yea, yea!

I just got done meeting with Dr. Nakken and I can work off my crutches. I'm so excited. In three weeks I have another appointment and I'll be able to get rid of the boot.

P.S. For those who don't know, I had surgery on my foot four weeks ago to repair a couple of peroneal tendons.

3 comments:

  1. Super dee dooper! That boot thing is quite the fashion statement. You may want to stick with it longer than prescribed. Glad the crutches are gone. They are so passe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I'm so excited for you. Wish I were there to celebrate with you. It was fun seeing you last week. Your family is cute, you personality/humor cracks me up, and Becca made another great jello. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great! I know you were looking forward to walking without those silly things. I bet life is much better now. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete